Final Expense Plans
Quality Whole Life Insurance Policies
Also known as memorial funds, funeral expense plans offer a guaranteed cash value that grows as the policy matures. Your clients will appreciate the ability to choose from several affordable plan payment options.
- American National Insurance Company (ANICO)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Individual Final Expense Plans
- Range from $1,000 to $25,000
- Coverage for the following expenses:
- Mortgage, car loans or other outstanding debt balances
- Physician and hospital bills
- Legal fees, probate costs
- Funeral service
- Headstone and engraving
- Cemetery plot
Learn how HealthPlan Services can make your job simpler and more rewarding.
Product availability varies by area and agent distribution.